Join the team
Part-time Employment Consultant (20 hours/week)
Are you an employment consultant, job placement facilitator, or have a background in occupation rehabilitation, and have a passion to create successful work outcomes? Are you ready for an opportunity to thrive in a diverse environment that is supportive, collaborative and cares about your work/life balance?
We have a unique and exciting opportunity to become a member of our long-standing team!
Your previous experience in employment services or occupational rehabilitation, along with your positive and innovative approach will allow you to shape the role and lead its growth and success.
As a highly integral part of our team we will work together to support your personal and professional goals and celebrate your successes.
At Work OH&S is a privately owned Australian company that was established in 2001 to support the Greater Sydney community in the effective management of injury prevention, rehabilitation, workplace health and personal wellbeing. We are highly experienced allied health professionals committed to developing and nurturing safe, productive workplaces, lives, and communities.
Our primary purpose is the health and wellbeing within the community we serve. We strive to ensure an effective, personalised and integrated approach in all areas of health and safety for our stakeholders. We foster positive collaboration and strive to remove the feeling of being lost in a system for our clients, and our staff.
Our team thrives in a culture that is honest, transparent and professional and provide exceptional services that are underpinned by our core values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity
As an integral part of an integrated team, you will support a diverse range of clients with a safe and sustainable return to work after a work-related injury. Your week will include:
- Assist injured workers to identify their skills and abilities to achieve successful return to work outcomes with a new employer
- Conduct labour market assessments and analyse insights to ensure a thorough understanding of the workforce market.
- Nurture networks and build relationships with employers and community organisations to identify recruitment opportunities, including employment incentive schemes.
- Design and implement tools and strategies to prepare clients in their job search and vocational activities
In return for your dedicated work, we offer an attractive remuneration package, manageable caseloads, achievable bonus incentives, and flexible work conditions.
In addition, we will provide you with the tools you need for ongoing success – from the latest technology, industry memberships, social networking and professional development opportunities.
- Experience in recruitment, employment services or Human Resources.
- A degree in rehabilitation counselling, social work or HR is highly desirable.
- A passion to uphold our values to serve our community with injury prevention and positive rehabilitation outcomes.
- A design mindset that support a solution-focused culture and positive outcomes.
- An empathetic and collaborative approach to client management, across all aspects of communication.
- The ability to build and strengthen relationships and grow our services.
- Current driver’s license.
Applications close 28 October 2020.
To apply email your up to date CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com