Join the team
Are you a recent graduate in Rehabilitation Counselling, a provisionally registered psychologist, or currently working as a Rehabilitation Counsellor and looking for a change? Are you ready for an opportunity to thrive in a diverse environment that is supportive, collaborative and cares about your work/life balance?
We have a unique and exciting opportunity to become a member of our long-standing team!
Your excellent study outcomes and passion for occupational rehabilitation, along with your positive and innovative approach will allow you to shape the role and lead its growth and success.
As a highly integral part of our team we will work together to support your personal and professional goals and celebrate your successes.
You will support a diverse range of physical and psychological injuries – from one-off assessments, ongoing case management, to significantly injured workers – to develop safe and sustainable rehabilitation and return to work strategies. Your week will include:
- Holistic and integrated end-to-end client management
- Communicate with all relevant stakeholders to identify and address barriers and coordinate necessary industry assessments and medical requirements
- Design and implement client-centric rehabilitation solutions with safe and sustainable return to work outcomes (same or new employer)
- Nurture networks to identify and support future services and client relationship opportunities
In return for your dedicated work, we offer an attractive remuneration package, manageable caseloads, achievable bonus incentives, and flexible work conditions.
In addition, we will provide you with the tools you need for ongoing success – from the latest technology, industry memberships, social networking and professional development opportunities.
- Degree in Rehabilitation Counselling or Psychology with a GPA 5 or greater, or 2+ years’ experience in occupational rehabilitation.
- Current AHRPA registered (or provisional) Psychologist, or Rehab Counsellor with ASORC membership or RCAA.
- A passion to uphold our values to serve our community with injury prevention and positive rehabilitation outcomes.
- An empathetic and collaborative approach to client management, across all aspects of communication.
- The ability to build and strength relationships and grow our services.
- Current driver’s license.
Applications close 2 November 2020
To apply, email your up to date CV and cover letter to email@example.com