Join the team
Are you a registered Clinical Psychologist looking for an opportunity to be a key lead in creating a new multi-disciplinary health and wellbeing program? Are you ready for an opportunity to thrive in a diverse environment that is supportive, collaborative and cares about your work/life balance?
We have a unique and exciting opportunity to provide clinical guidance and oversight to the senior members of our our long-standing team!
Your positive and innovative attitude will be essential in providing clinical knowledge to establish program content and modalities, in addition to managing a part-time caseload. Your experience and knowledge will allow you to shape your role and be an integral part in the growth and success of the program.
As a highly integral part of our senior team we will work together to support your personal and professional goals and celebrate your successes.
The Clinical Psychologist’s objectives are to support the establish and supervision of a multi-disciplinary health and wellbeing program as well as manage a sustainable caseload.
- Research, develop and implement a multi-disciplinary psychosocial health and wellbeing program
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures
- Manage a reasonable case load and successfully implement a range of therapy modalities.
- Assist the Managing Director with identifying and applying for applicable grants and funding opportunities.
- Provide clinical guidance to the wider team to deliver high-quality rehabilitation outcomes
- Establish and effectively manage relationships with key partners and health providers to support program growth and ongoing referrals.
In return for your dedicated work, we offer an attractive remuneration package, manageable caseloads, flexible work conditions and an opportunity to create something new and unique within the community.
In addition, we will provide you with the tools you need for ongoing success – from the latest technology, industry memberships, social networking and professional development opportunities.
- Full/Provisional APHRA registration and APS board approved Clinical Psychologist with 2+ years’ experience
- Experience working with range of therapy modalities; such as CBT, DBT, ACT
- Ability to work collaboratively within a leadership team, contribute to clinical matters, with a clear understanding of how to develop a new service or project
- Knowledge of federal and commonwealth funded programs and funding requirements, compliance and clinical governance
- Ability to build partnerships with other services to improve service delivery and strategy, service evaluation and develop policies and procedures
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to relate effectively to people at all levels of the organisation.
- Drivers’ license
Applications close 28 August 2021.
For further information (including a fully copy of the position description) or to apply with a full copy of CV and cover letter please email email@example.com