Join the team
Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist / Exercise Physiologist
Are you an experienced allied health professional (OT, Physio or Exercise Physiologist) feeling burnt-out by unrealistic expectations, feeling lost in the system, or struggling with motivation? Are you ready for an opportunity to thrive in a diverse environment that is supportive, collaborative and cares about your work/life balance?
We have a unique and exciting opportunity to become a member of our long-standing team!
Your previous experience in occupational rehabilitation, along with your positive and innovative approach will allow you to shape the role and lead its growth and success.
As a highly integral part of our team we will work together to support your personal and professional goals and celebrate your successes.
You will support a diverse range of injuries – from one-off assessments, ongoing case management, to significantly injured workers – to develop safe and sustainable rehabilitation and return to work strategies. Your week will include:
- Holistic and integrated end-to-end client management
- Conduct necessary workplace and/or home assessments
- Design and implement client-centric rehabilitation solutions
- Communicate with all relevant stakeholders
- Nurture networks to identify and support future service opportunities
In return for your dedicated work, we offer an attractive remuneration package, manageable caseloads, achievable bonus incentives, and flexible work conditions.
In addition, we will provide you with the tools you need for ongoing success – from the latest technology, industry memberships, social networking and professional development opportunities.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and/or Exercise Physiology with 2+ years’ experience in occupational rehabilitation
- Current AHPRA or ESSA registration
- A passion to uphold our values and serve our community to support injury prevention and positive rehabilitation outcomes.
- The ability to build and strength relationships and grow our services.
- Current driver's license.
Applications close 30 October.
To apply, email your up to date CV and cover letter to email@example.com