At Work OH&S, prides itself on the level of experience its staff members possess in their respective fields, as well as in workplace rehabilitation. All At Work OH&S internal staff and contractors have over 5 years experience in their allied health fields.
- Warwick Brown
- John Huston
- Sandie Reid (Parisi)
- Alison (Ally) Flanagan – ACT
- Valentina Grasevski
- Christeena Tait
- Diane Bruton
- BSc (Psych) MAPS
- RTW Co-ordinator
- Registered Psychologist
- SIRA approved Psychologist
- Engaged RTW Co-ordinator approved by WorkCover
- SIRA approved
- Comcare approved
Experience in occupational/workplace rehab: 12 years
Types of cases worked on:
- Same employer/different employer
- Psychological and physical claims
- Psychological assessment and treatment
- National RTW Co-ordinator for global organisation
As Director of At Work OH&S for the past 10 years, Warwick has assisted clients and customers to improve their injury management and RTW outcomes for all parties for both physical and psychological injuries.
Warwick’s extensive psychological background in health psychology including trauma, pain, disability and vocational guidance has been utilised in both standalone assessments, as well as treatment and as an ongoing skill and expertise in management of all and particularly complex claims.